Popular Topics2nd Fridays Adopt-a-Pet.com animation Art Walk available light baseball basketball behind the scenes black & white Brian Kuhlmann Chicago Chicago Magazine Colin Beckett DJ dogs editorial Electra Bicycle Company Elf Elf Yourself fashion Gatorade Goodman Theatre International Photography Awards Joslyn Beta Lawrence MLB Moneypenny motion music On Grass on location Open House photography Pilsen East Art District Pilsen East Artists Open House portrait portraits recap sports stop action stop motion studio Studio 101 Gallery Tearsheet The Seldoms video
- Livin large at the holiday inn. @ Holiday Inn Express and Suites instagram.com/p/YAwr9SzKDi/ 1 month ago
- Check out more work on my @Behance portfolio: "Electra Bicycle 2012: Day 1" be.net/gallery/Electr… 1 month ago
- Check out work on my @Behance portfolio: "Kasil Workshop - Kuro/Noir" be.net/gallery/Kasil-… 1 month ago
- Congress: Sequester your own salaries signon.org/s/c32bmB @signon 2 months ago
- Brian just publish a new project on @Behance. : "Joe's Girls" be.net/gallery/Joes-G… 3 months ago
- All content and images ©2009-2012 Brian Kuhlmann, unless otherwise noted.
There’s nothing quite like starting the week discovering your campaign for the LVCVA is the subject of a Buzzfeed post… we had a blast creating these images, and it appears as though many of the commenters on the thread caught the humor!
2012 went out with a bang, seeing Brian and our team shooting the Corona Summer campaign in Miami Beach. Yes, it’s a rough life! We had a great shoot and can’t wait for everyone to see the amazing images that were created. Thanks to Upshot and the entire team for making it happen and looking forward to an action-packed, busy 2013!
Brian was recently tapped to shoot images for the Goodman Theatre’s 2012 production of Dickens’ classic A Christmas Carol. While we’re at it we wanted to share tearsheets from a couple other shoots Brian has done for the Goodman in the last few months.
Congrats to The Seldoms who were recently named Best Local Dance Company by NewCity.com!
Last week Brian had the opportunity to photograph The Seldoms during rehearsals for their latest piece, Exit Disclaimer. If you were not able to see it, they will be performing excerpts from it during the Chicago Humanities Festival. A few images can be seen below:
A big THANK YOU to everyone who came out to the opening reception for Into the Fray. A few pictures from the reception are below, but first we want to remind everyone that we will be open this Friday as well, as part of the monthly 2nd Fridays event in Pilsen. Come on down and say hello, and check out the galleries that will be open all around Pilsen!