Brian was working on the far south side of Chicago today at a PGA-grade golf course for a local client. The 40-mile-an-hour winds made us all a bit nervous, but the pre-light images below made us confident that some great photos were on the horizon! Today is part of a multi-day shoot so keep your eyes peeled for other behind-the-scenes images the rest of the week!
Popular Topics2nd Fridays Adopt-a-Pet.com animation Art Walk available light baseball basketball behind the scenes black & white Brian Kuhlmann Chicago Chicago Magazine Colin Beckett DJ dogs editorial Electra Bicycle Company Elf Elf Yourself fashion Gatorade Goodman Theatre International Photography Awards Joslyn Beta Lawrence MLB Moneypenny motion music On Grass on location Open House photography Pilsen East Art District Pilsen East Artists Open House portrait portraits recap sports stop action stop motion studio Studio 101 Gallery Tearsheet The Seldoms video
- Livin large at the holiday inn. @ Holiday Inn Express and Suites instagram.com/p/YAwr9SzKDi/ 2 months ago
- Check out more work on my @Behance portfolio: "Electra Bicycle 2012: Day 1" be.net/gallery/Electr… 2 months ago
- Check out work on my @Behance portfolio: "Kasil Workshop - Kuro/Noir" be.net/gallery/Kasil-… 2 months ago
- Congress: Sequester your own salaries signon.org/s/c32bmB @signon 3 months ago
- Brian just publish a new project on @Behance. : "Joe's Girls" be.net/gallery/Joes-G… 3 months ago
- All content and images ©2009-2012 Brian Kuhlmann, unless otherwise noted.